Annual General Meeting for Northern Inland Football
Date: to be confirmed
Time: to be confirmed
Location: to be confirmed
Northern Inland Football – Board of Directors
There are currently 5 positions vacant on the board. To nominate a Director, please complete the form on the link above.
WHO CAN BE A DIRECTOR?
- A person that is nominated by a Club and or NIF Director
- And that meets the nomination criteria set out in the form above.
THE ROLE OF A DIRECTOR
- Participate in 12 meetings a years
- 4 in person (location to be confirmed)
- 8 via teleconference
- As a Director you are invited to all Northern Inland Football events throughout the season, including but not limited to:
- Winter season fixtures across the zone
- Awards and presentation days
- Grand Final Series across the zone
- Tournaments and Carnivals
- Get involved with our great community
- Provide your expertise to support the development of football in the community
Send all enquiries and nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org